Saturday, 21 November 2015

Wk7 - G = Green Pencil Colouring Challenge with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils

Hello, welcome back to a new challenge today! 
Remember that you can see lots of shows on Hochanda  TV showcasing Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils so make sure you watch out for them in the schedules....

So this week G = green...
(you can combine with other colours so long as you have some green)
This can be interpreted as you wish but we want to see some lovely colour combos from everyone - show us your favourites! 
You can enter the challenge with ANY project you like as long as you 
coloured it with ANY medium  (pencils, markers, inks, paints, whatever you like).
Remember you can only enter twice!
CLOSING DATE: SAT 5 DEC AT NOON GMT - WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE FOLLOWING POST....
This week we are very kindly joined by one of our favourite sponsors, the wonderful Digital Papercraft store....

Prize 1: You can win 3 lovely digis from our sponsor,  - we will choose a winner via Random.org

Prize 2: We also have some Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils to give away - to win this you need to be in the UK so please add UK next to your name in your entry - if you're in the UK and don't add it after your name we won't count you in the draw and you could miss out.  Again we will choose a winner via Random.org

So let's see what the team have made this week! 

Scatty Jan Ohhhh such a cute image , I loved colouring Little Hattie up , You can find her in the store here along with lots more cuteness. Now I am not a huge Green colour fan , but once I got going I loved it - it could even become my new fav colour to go to!
The colours I used
Skin  - Light & Dark Flesh, Purple, Indian Red , Raw Umber
Hair - Indian Red, Burnt Ochre, Van D Brown
Greens - Light, Apple, Moss, Sap, Grey, 

Jane – Hello! I had fun this week colouring up this cute little guy, available HERE, using him as a topper for a bookmark. Greens are not my usual go to palette but I do like how this turned out!!
Colours used:
Skin: 92, 89, 31
Hair: 80, 87, 83, 85
            Shirt & Boots: 75, 67, 68, 70
            Shorts & Socks: 73, 74, 72


Cara - I couldn't wait to colour up this cute little pirate, he looks great in his green's! I do love working with greens and now I am a lucky girl with the whole set of pencils I was spoilt for choice with the selection of green shades!


Colour's used:
Skin: 87,89,90
Green's: 62,63
Browns: 65,67


Susan - Its all green for go this week so don't forget to come  and join in the challenge !!!   I have used is Martha coloured with my amazing Lyra RP pencils .Once again I haven't used lots of colours
Pencils I used
Skin-32 ,89
Hair-89,76
Green-68
Dress-89,90

Nikky...I've not had much time this week but this was also the first real foray into the green section of my Lyra Rembrandt tin LOL, so it was quite exciting mixing them all up! I had a jolly green time in the end just playing around - problem is as usual I forgot to write the numbers down but basically I mixed a bit of everything together! My favourite green is by far and away Veridian but it's more of a bluey green really but I have to use it somewhere! The dress was cedar I think...
The face is brown ochre with some cinnamon.  You can get the Little Hattie image here...

Lovely makes from the team as always - we look forward to seeing your entries!

So time for our winners!....
Our Week 6 challenge ends today so make sure you got your entry in - we'll announce the winner next time.

So our Challenge 5 winners E = Eerie are:
Top 3 Favourites by the team:
Random winner: Prize 1: a great digi bundle for the Sponsor's ODDBALL ART digi store,

#11 PAPER WHIMS  - well done! Email us HERE quoting code: PCW7001 to claim your prize please

Random UK winner:  Prize 2: We also have some Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils to give away...
#4 TERESA - well done! Email us HERE quoting code: PCW7002 to claim your prize please

Thankyou all for entering - we really appreciate you taking the time to join in with us and it's a joy to see your lovely creations each time! See you for the next challenge and don't forget to come and play with us on Social Media!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh loving these cards me like green and such cute images might have a little retail therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be the winner of the "eerie" challenge. Love the sponsor and can't wait to collect some digi stamps from the Oddball Art Stamps shop. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOO
    SING MY PROJECT TO BE IN THE TOP 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please disregard my 3rd entry. I didn't read the "2 entries" rule until after I'd linked up. Oops. My apologies!

    ReplyDelete